Write For Us
At Knacity.com, the diversity of voices enriches our platform. Everyone is welcome to submit guest posts in the life space. There are no hard and fast rules for our guest posts because we value imagination and individuality. We encourage writers to address specific topics and provide content that appeals to and resonates with a diverse audience.
We especially extend a warm invitation to fashion influencers, blog creators, fashion bloggers, and guest bloggers from all walks of life. We’d love to hear from you!
Before submitting your article to us, please read our guidelines below to ensure the best chance of having your article reviewed and accepted.
What We Are Looking For
Our focus is all things about outdoor products and bestlist reviews. When submitting any content to us, you must ensure it meets our requirements. We also have different requirements for each category, so it is highly recommended that you familiarize yourself with them to ensure that your content is approved and published.
Guest Post Guidelines
When submitting any guest posts to us, you must ensure that they meet our requirements and that you have met any other category-specific requirements.
Any content submitted to us must meet the following requirements:
- Please make sure your guest post is roughly 1000-3000 words. We expect your writing to be concise, on-topic, grammatically competent, and with a familiar personal touch.
- All guest posts must be original and not plagiarized. We will only publish content that has been published elsewhere. Any content found to be plagiarized will not be approved and will be removed from our site.
- There may be no AI-generated content. This means you may not create all guest posts through platforms and tools that automatically generate content through AI.
- Any guest posts found to be offensive, targeted abuse, or harassment will not be approved and will be removed from our site.
- Please do not add any images or videos to the guest post file. After you submit content to us, our review team will add images or videos to your guest posts.
- All guest posts must be in English with good spelling and grammar. Our review team will correct any minor spelling or grammatical errors.
- We allow only one do-follow link. Maybe, you can link your content in the last paragraph of the guest post. We also reserve the right to remove excessive backlinks.
- Please include subheadings with search engine optimization in mind. Please use subheadings to break up your guest posts so it is not a text block. A good rule of thumb is to have at least five headings per 1000 words.
By submitting your guest posts, you agree that we will own the copyrights and can make changes as needed.
If you need to revise, edit, change, or cancel your submission after you have submitted it to us, you can contact email@example.com.
Editorial Review and Publication
- All submissions are subject to editorial review. We may suggest revisions to ensure the content aligns with our standards.
- The review process typically takes three days, and we will communicate with you throughout.
- Once approved, we will schedule your article for publication and notify you of the date.
If you submit your article differently than we have requested based on the information on this page, we will ask you to resubmit your work. We also reserve the right to reject your article for any reason and are not required to disclose why.
Ready To Submit Your Article?
Submit your completed final draft to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure your article has a unique title. Remember, the title is the first thing that catches the reader’s eye. Your title should be creative and entice readers to click. Our team will review your headline, and if it can be improved, we may change it before publishing.
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines. Thank you for your interest and consideration in sharing your unique content with our site and readers.
We hope to work with you soon!